Let's Get It Ladies

Let's Get It Ladies

Sunday, July 26, 2015

The FaceShop Chia Seed Watery Toner - 145ml

Image belongs to sunnanz.com
The FaceShop Chia Seed Watery Toner

Can you tell I am obsessed with the FaceShop Chia Seed Line? Once again, the saleswoman from the Chinatown FaceShop suggested this to go along with the cleanser and I have been using this product for about 5 months. I am still using this product and I will definitely go back and re-purchase this toner! 


What are Chia Seeds?

-"Magical moisture seed from South America
- Absorbs moisture 10 times its own weight and forms a natural film of jelly moisture
-A natural seed filled with not only moisture but also nearly all nutrients required by the skin." 

Description: "A moisturizing toner for hydrating inside the skin with organically grown chia seed.

-A moisturizing toner that instantly hydrates the skin.
-Tones dry and patchy dead skin cells and moisturizes the skin as if water is absorbed.
-A natural moisture drop absorbing moisture 10 times its own weight.
-Chia seeds carrying moisture and the Moisture Hug System adjust the skin into an optimal state to fully retain moisture. 
-Contains 100% chia seeds water instead of water. 
-Chia seeds water is extracted within 24 hours via the Fresh method, instead of water delivers the vitality of the highly pure chia."

Directions: Every morning and evening, after applying an essence, dispense an adequate amount on the hands or a cotton puff and apply to the skin and tap lightly for full absorption. Gently press the skin with both palms to finish.


(*Soak a cotton puff and place on a dry part. Remove the puff after 30 seconds for long-lasting moisturization.)


As you can see, there is a pump which makes it 100% easier to use and is hygienic. Some people opt out for the spray version. What I personally do is pump once into my scoop like hand and by using my other hand, I dip in my fingers and pat my face around gently. The key is to pat your face GENTLY in circular motions to massage the face. Do not forget about your neck! The toner is a clear watery substance with a soothing fragrance. I repeat it is like a WATERY substance. Very watery! I apply this right after I cleanse my face using the chia seed foaming cleanser





It has definitely moisturizes my face and is great for the summer. Very light, but moisturizing. I used it during the winter and I received no dry patches or breakouts. It helped brighten (yessss), moisturize and soften my face. 


My number one issue regarding of makeup and skincare are the ingredients. But the Chia Seed Watery Toner is a formula WITHOUT 7 ADDITIVES such as Parabens which is a wonderful bonus for me! 


145ml is a good amount to use long term. Lasts around 6-8 months. 


                PRO                                                                               

-moisturizes and hydrates skin                                          
-not a strong fragrance                                              
-easy to use
-formula w/o 7 additives 
                
               CON
-n/a

Where to get it? Manhattan FaceShops       OR    eBay   OR   Amazon

-Chinatown                                              Koreatown,Midtown West
6-B Elizabeth St                                       32 W 32nd St
New York, NY 10013                              New York, NY 10001

How would I rate this product? 9/10! Will repurchase.                           


9 comments:

  1. It's funny how they make skin products on ingredients that suddenly become popular in the market. Chia Seeds is great if you don't want to eat a lot, but feel full at the same time. You can add it to a bottle of water and drink it as it is! Anyways, nice to see that is good as a toner. Thanks for sharing!

    Btw, thank you for also dropping by my blog! I'll follow you right back! <3

    -Bee
    www.beekyoote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following back c: Chia seeds have done it again! Yay!!

      Delete
  2. The whole line is really great and my cousin loves the face cream :) I haven't tried this toner yet, but it sounds really promising c: Thanks for reviewing it~
    Btw welcome new blogger!! I followed you on bloglovin!
    PS: I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog~ You have the chance to get a pair of circle lenses!!
    Jenny
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I noticed that you don't have bloglovin :/ You should make one c:

      Delete
    2. Just made one! Been meaning to make one, but I just couldn't grasp the technical part LOL. Thanks for commenting and followed! :D

      Delete
    3. I had samples of the cream and it is heavenly. I used it up in a week ugh. It is in my list to get!!! And thank you so much for welcoming me. <3 I will check out the giveaway!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it contain alcohol?? This looks so tempting to try T.T #whenubrokeprobs LOLZ cute blog!! I can't wait for your future skincare blogging ^^ :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope it doesn't contain alcohol! The toner is a formula w/o 7 additives so free of paraben, benzophenone, artificial coloring, alcohol denat, mineral oil, animal sourced materials, and triethanolamine. I doubled checked the ingredient list and it's free of alcohol c:
      Thanks for stopping by :3

      Delete