Let's Get It Ladies

Let's Get It Ladies

Sunday, July 26, 2015

The Face Shop Chia Seed Fresh Cleansing Foam - 150 ml

The Face Shop Chia Seed Fresh Cleansing Foam - 150 ml


I bought this product during the winter of 2014 when I had troubled and sensitive skin. According to the sales woman, Chia Seeds are perfect for sensitive skin and to lock in moisture. The product is 150ml which is a generous amount of product and will last for a long time. You only have to use a pea size amount and lather it. It lathers quite well! 

Description- "Foam cleanser that deeply cleanses your pore."


Directions- "Dispense an adequate amount and lather fully with water, Massage gently onto the entire face and rinse thoroughly with clean water."


The foam cleanser has a floral scent that isn't too overwhelming. I personally like products that have bits of fragrance in them. It is a liquidy milky-white like substance that foams up once you start to lather it. It cleared up most of my makeup except for waterproof mascaras and eyeliners. Those were hard to remove, but it did remove my Etude House Precious Fit BB Cream, lipstick, blush and eyebrow tint. After washing my face with it, I noticed it was drying at first which I soon realized that using a pea sized amount will be good enough. However the foam cleanser certainly made my face feel really smooth and clean. The price was around 10-15 dollars (sorry I forgot!) which is a decent price for a 150ml product. No sudden breakouts and it removed a fair amount of oil. It didn't remove any blackheads, but the FaceShop has separate lines for blackheads and acne. 

PROS                                                                                     CONS
-floral scent                                                                          -can be drying if you use too much
-sensitive skin/ no breakouts                                                -limited FaceShop stores around you        
-makes face feel really soft                                                   -does not remove blackheads
-A LOT of product  
-comes with other FaceShop samples

Where to get it? Manhattan FaceShops                     OR  eBay  OR  Amazon
-Chinatown                     - Koreatown, Midtown West
6-B Elizabeth St                32 W 32nd St
New York, NY 10013         New York, NY 10001

How would I rate this product? 7/10! 
I'm still going to use this until I find a better cleanser :) 

2 comments:

  1. Cool review! I love The Face Shop products, so thanks for sharing! ^^

    -Bee
    www.beekyoote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete