Let's Get It Ladies

Let's Get It Ladies

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Innisfree Soybean Energy Essence Light 150mL


Innisfree Soybean Energy Essence Light 150mL

This was my very first essence that I have bought from oo35mm which is a small beauty shop in Chinatown. You've all heard about SK-II Facial Treatment Essence and other powerful essence dupes such as Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence, Tony Moly Intense Care Galactomyces First Essence and Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence. Originally I wanted to get my hands on Missha's essence, but unfortunately it was sold out... Sigh. Anyway I really wanted an essence especially for the Summer and this was it or so I thought! 


What is it?
-A skin activating essence with 94% fermented Jeju soybean extract that makes the skin smooth, clean and clear.
-Skin-activating ingredients created during the fermentation process purify dull skin and help restore firmness to sagging skin.
-As a watery type essence, it absorbs lightly and quickly into the skin. Energy essence best suited for the summer, or for oily and combination skin who needs enhancement in skin tone and texture.


Directions
After face wash, soak a cotton pad with the essence and wipe off along the
skin to remove sebum and dead skin cells.

What do I think? 
I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and it was okay. Maybe I have to use it for a longer time period? I did wake up to a brighter face and it did sooth some of my redness around my forehead, but that's pretty much it. The product is really light and watery that was hard to grasp. I suggest using a spray bottle to spray it around your face, but I didn't feel like it moisturized my face. It was just too light for my taste. It's best suited for oily skin type. I do agree that it's great for the Summer and I do feel myself reaching to it whenever it's in the 90's in NYC. 


PROS
- Odorless
- Great for oily skin - light 
-The bottle isn't made of glass so it's easier to carry
-Brightens face

CONS
- Not an immediate result 
- Not moisturizing if you have dry skin
-Not good for year long 

Where to get it? 

81 Mott St 2nd Floor   Check out their website to see their beauty products. 
New York NY 10013    http://www.oo35mm.com/

How would I rate this product? 6.5/10 I have to get my hands on Missha's essence. 






2 comments:

  1. Hey Cindy! :)
    You won the giveaway on my blog! Congrats! :) I wrote you an email and you need to reply asap :D
    Jenny
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny! Thank you and I've sent a couple of emails back. Sorry for the late reply :)

      Delete